The Omnigrid 3″ x 18″ ruler is portable with extra length; it is used when quilting to cut strips, shapes, bias pieces, and sashing strips; it’s also ideal for making secondary cuts after cutting strips.
- Omnigrid rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Heavy-duty and durable acrylic material, use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting and edge markings for accurate measuring
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30°, 45°, and 60° cuts